ih8brnyih8brny

Main Art Reviews Stats

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

I SAW GMAN GOTO LEVEL 16 ON LEVEL SELECT AND LOOK AT THE WINDOW IT HAS TO BE LEVEL SELECT

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

OMG THIS IS LIKE THE PORTAL SERIES THE FIRST WAS JUST A GAME BuT SECOND ADDED A STORY JUST LIKE THIS THE FOURTH ONE WAS A JOKE BUT THEY TOOK IT AND MADE IT A GEM TO RS5!!!!

Xtreme Mortal Kombat Test Xtreme Mortal Kombat Test

great game - GET THE FUCK OVER HERE

BY THE WAY kung lao was in mk1 but you cant see him he was killed by goro

Exploit Exploit

OMG

GO TO STORY MOD SECOND ARTICLE SAYS CHELL JOHNSON THATS THE GIRL YOU PLAY AS IN PORTAL AND PORTAL 2 BECAUSE LOOK CLOSELY
CAVE JOHNSON = CHELLS DAD
CHELL JOHNSON!!!!! any way really fun game

Snake Double Snake Double

dude

i love all of your game and they teach me stuff the first game a i played of yours was 15 puzzles and now im realy good at slide puzzles -mine blocks i found out you can play minecraft free no download - you have got to friend meh plz

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks I'm glad you like my games :D
I also got obsessed with my 15 puzzles and learned tricks too :)

Hope I can make more cool games in the future :)

Causality! Causality!

walktru

level 1: click on the guy near the cliff then click the pole press the computer alot then wait til the guy goes in the elevator then click the dude when hes talking to the boss let the guy go down the elevator and one dude will fall in click the wire and they will fall then click the light and click the picture
level 2:click the cracks then click the bottom brick click the stikman on the toilets head click the miners hat then click the flusher click the stick man flying.

Minecraft TD (old) Minecraft TD (old)

omg

i played the game a whole day straight but igot 5000 waves YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH

Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

hey ppl

gotta few things to say most of you assholes think this is a game 2 things yes this is kind of a game but yet its not its an april fools joke look at the date the ONLY reason this counts as a game is cuz it doesnt have an ACTUAL game to it and P.S.
my time was 0 i swear to god beat that